Monday, January 6, 2014

December Oh December

Our December has come and gone so fast. I love looking back on this month. It brought me so much joy.
We were able to fly home to Nevada to spend all of Moroni's winter break with family.
When we arrived home it felt like a dream being back and Moroni and I felt we had to get everything in but realized we had a month so we needed to spread everything out and not rush to do everything at once.
But I have to say it was so fun spending time with family and that is what we mostly did. Teyven enjoyed spending time with his cousins, Grandparents, aunts and uncles.
Christmas was a blast as always and I enjoyed it even more with having Teyven seeing all the new gifts he received. But the gifts were nothing to me I just loved having family all around to celebrate.
On New Years Eve we decided to celebrate Teyven's 2nd Birthday with all the family. It worked out great because we had most of our family there and with a extra bonus to ring in the New Year!
I hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! I know we did and this Saturday we are flying back to Kansas. 
Lots of pictures to remember this fun month! 

































No comments:

Post a Comment