Saturday, September 6, 2014

Summer update highlights

Great Grandma and Grandpa Ewell came to see Emery (these are my dad's parents).
 Emery at 2 months!
 Went to Idaho to see Great Grandma Jean (this is my moms mom).
 Teyven loved playing in Great Grandma Jean's yard.
 Cute picture of Emery and uncle Nefi.
 Moroni's family joined us up in Idaho for the Labor Day weekend.
 All of us (except for Moroni he is taking the picture) waiting for the Labor Day Parade to start in Blackfoot, Idaho.
Just pictures of my cute kids. Teyven loved having Emery on his bed with him.
 These two make me one happy mom.
A quick update on what's going on with us. We moved to Lund, Nevada at the beginning of August. I love it there! My sister is a skip and a hop away so we love to get together with her and the kids to play. We get to see Moroni a lot more now especially since his work is literally out our back door. At the moment we have no internet (I'm update my blog at my moms house) and my cell service is pretty sketchy. I am slowly getting my home put together. Moroni really is enjoying his job working for Carter Ag. as one of their diesel mechanics. The farmers are having a great year which means my husband is having a great year working on lots of equipment. Life right now is pretty sweet for us. We have two beautiful healthy growing children and a home to live in and a good job. I really couldn't ask for more. The summer has flown by and I hope all of you have had a great summer.   

No comments:

Post a Comment