Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Memorial weekend

I really look forward to this weekend every year. It's almost the end of the school year and summer is right around the corner. So get ready get set and here we GO! 
This Memorial weekend we started it off with a in and out trip to Payson, Utah to see the Payson Temple open house. It was a long day in the car but worth seeing that beautiful temple. 
Sunday we enjoying going to the Lund cemetery walking around looking at the headstones before we got rainout. That is another thing I love about this weekend you usually have lot of rain. 
Monday Moroni finished building our greenhouse and we worked in our yard. We planted grass in our backyard and it's coming in nicely but just needs a lot of love and care. So I've been picking up rocks to help it out. 
So here I am at a close to this post and as I look back on the weekend I'm sad it went by so fast. Also I'm sad we didn't spend it playing more but that's what summers for right!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment