Sunday, January 26, 2014

Kansas count down

Time is moving so fast now with Moroni in his last semester of school and with our baby growing fast. We decided Teyven and I would fly back to Nevada during Moroni's spring break at the end of March so we can be home and don't have to deal with the drive and move (I know my husband is so nice isn't he). But really it will be so nice not having to do the 18 hour drive with Teyven and my big baby belly in May.
I really have been feeling my time here in Kansas coming to an end. I am trying to soak it all up and enjoy it. When the weather is nice to try to spend it outside.


My niece Makenna sent us Flat Stanley for a visit. We took him around Hutchinson taking pictures with him. It was a pretty fun evening doing this. So for your enjoyment I put just a few pictures of us with him.



We were at the store and Teyven found underwear and was so excited about it. I think it was mostly because of the characters on them but we could help but buy them for him. We had him wear them and he loved running around in them and seeing himself. It was the cutest thing but I'm not ready to start potty training yet with us moving a couple of times and a new baby on the way. But hey it's a start :)
Teyven being a cute big boy.



Teyven outside today. It was a beautiful day in the 60's and tonight we are supposed to get snow :-/ Crazy how the weather can be so nice one minute and then next the wind is blowing like a tornado is on its way. I guess that's Kansas for you.

3 comments:

  1. Haha I love the one of Teyven in his underwear. Mia's did the same thing. She picked out some princess panties when we started potty training and she would keep pulling her shirt up to look at the princesses on her panties. (Eric said it was weird getting use to saying "panties" for girls since you don't say that about boy's underwear haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's cute Hanna! How old was Mia when you started to potty train her?

      Delete
    2. She became really interested in sitting on the potty I think 2 or so months before she turned 2 but I didn't suck it up and potty train her until 4 months after her 2nd birthday. It's a love hate thing haha! But lets just say I'm not looking forward to doing it again lol.

      Delete