Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Long winter days

It has really been cold her in Kansas and with Moroni gone all day with our one vehicle that leaves Teyven and I home. Usually we spend our time outside but with this weather there is no way for us to play outdoors. I was feeling like I could do more to entertain this little boy. I was thinking of everything I had around the house. This is how our morning was spent.
We have these big sliding door windows which are perfect for Teyven to draw on with chalk or water paint. What's nice is it's an easy clean up! 
I also have these water beads. You put these little beads in water and they absorb the water and get bigger. Teyven loved playing with them in the summer and so I thought might as well bust them out to play with today and of course he loves touching them. It's fun because as the day goes on the beads get bigger and bigger.









No comments:

Post a Comment