Thursday, February 20, 2014

Catch up on February

Can you believe February is half way over!
These past couple of weeks have flown by.
Here is Teyven loving his Valentines gift.


The snow started to melt and we couldn't stay inside any longer but this meant one wet little boy. His shoes needed drying and clothes being changed became my daily routine there for a while. But it was well worth it to keep this boy entertain. 
For the weekend we went to Kansas City with our friends. We visited Liberty Jail. It was my families first time to Missouri :)
We went to Sea Life now we want to buy a fish tank. Teyven loved it and really loved to see Nemo all the wall!
 
We had a few nice days to where we could go on nice evening walks. I love going on walks with my family especial here since there is a nice bike/walking path next to our home.
Teyven and his friend Autumn went 4-wheeling on the nicest day so far this winter. 
Here are some pictures of Teyven popping bubbles with his mouth. He is one silly little boy.
We find out in a week what gender our baby will be. I love hearing everyone's guesses on if they think we are having a boy or a girl. Leave me a comment on your guess :)
Have an enjoyable last couple weeks of your February!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little biased but I'm going to guess a girl. We already know you guys make cute boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will be another little boy. I love looking at your blog and all the pictures you post. See you in a month. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete