Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March Madness ;)

I know March Madness is a reference to basketball but for me it's madness of all the change, packing and everything I want to get in before flying back home to Nevada.
I really haven't taken any pictures of myself but this one was taken when we found out we were having a girl at the doctors office. I was 23 weeks in this picture. I'm now 25 weeks pregnant and honestly this pregnancy has flown by. I think that must be pretty common after you have your first because you are so busy with life and taking care of the little one/ones you already have.  
I haven't taken too many pictures of my little family but this one was taken when we had a bad blizzard come threw and stayed home from church so to help entertain Teyven we decided to blow up the air mattress and have a fun relaxing day. Now Teyven won't let me put it down he loves having it up so much. It's a slide, trampoline, fort and whatever else this little boy wants it to be.

Moroni has been working every Saturday but last Saturday we had a day trip planned to go to Wichita to do some shopping and spending the whole day away as a family. I loved going to all my favorite shops and it was especially nice when Teyven fell asleep and I could go into stores by myself and look as long as I wanted and for me to rest my feet so Moroni could shop.
It was a beautiful day on Sunday so we went out to the park! We feed the ducks, went for a walk, and let Teyven throw as many rocks he wanted into the Arkansas river and play in the sand. I love the spring weather!






Well this is my update.
This Saturday Moroni is going to go get our trailer so we can unload our boxes so I can really start packing up our home. It's bitter sweet for me but time has come to move on and it has come fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment