Monday, June 2, 2014

Almost 37 weeks and update

I came to St. George to see my doctor today hoping I would be able to go home for one more week. I am dilated to a 3+ And feeling very uncomfortable but it was up to my doctor on what he thought I should do. He said I should stay down here. He said I may not go into labor but he thinks if I do I will go fast and he doesn't want me hurrying and traveling down here to make it. Which I have to agree that is a big fear of mine going into labor in Ely and having to make the trip. Also I did set a date to be induced if she didn't come by that time it was going to be the 18th but now my doctor is going to try and have me induced by the 15th or 16th. So she will be making her big entrence soon if not any day now.  
Everything else in ours lives is going great. We are very excited to meet this little girl. Moroni is very busy with work but we are very excited to see him this weekend! In the mean while Teyven, my mom and I are melting in this St. George weather and trying to keep cool with the pool and Popsicles. 
Here are a few pictures of my boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment