Monday, May 12, 2014

Times are moving fast!

Since last post it was officially Easter. 
Sorry to those who recognize a lot of my pictures from Instagram. 
Teyven loves to be outside all the time. So here he is with Kaylee being detectives. 

My Mom had her Birthday so we took a picture with her and all her grandchildren. 

I can't believe how big and brave Teyven is getting. As a mother I would prefer he goes up the toys the safest way but of course Teyven has to pick the hardest and scariest for me to see. He does so well though. 

Teyven and Kambrie at the park watching the construction and running down the hill. 


Love when it's nice outside to swing. 



Moroni came home Friday night and the sweetest part was Teyven seeing his dad. Teyven started to cry and gave his dad a long right hug.
My Mothers Day was complet having Moroni home. I'm very thankful for all the mothers/soon to be mothers in my life. Hope the rest of you had a wonderful Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment