Monday, April 21, 2014

Spring Break 2014

These past two weeks sure have been busy. It started off with Teyven getting a nasty cold. I hate when my child is sick and especially since we don't have Moroni around. I have to say I give those single mothers props for doing it along and I'm so grateful I only have to do it for three more weeks. Teyven and I really miss having Moroni around and can't for him to come home! 









Teyven loves playing with his cousins. It's so much fun having them live so close by.

Teyven is a big fan of riding the four-wheeler. I really don't think this child would ever get sick of it so I'm happy he has uncles who are willing to take him for a ride.


Teyven and Niko had an Easter Egg Hunt at the Perez Grandparents home. Those boys loved picking up the eggs and everyone else enjoyed watching these two cuties.




This past week we headed to St. George. Enoc and Natasha joined up for the beginning of the week which was a blast to have them around (this was the only picture I had oh them with Teyven crawling all over Enoc). Then later in the week Chirstiann and her family joined us. 

Teyven playing at the children's museum.

We took a tour of the tabernacle.

Teyven being a handsome little guy.

Playing at the tennis court.


Playing at the park.



It was so nice to be able to go for walks whenever we pleased because the weather was so beautiful.

Flying the helicopter. 


We did an Easter Egg Hunt the last day in St. George. It was fun to see Teyven's and the other cousins excitement.

I'm in love with the beautiful weather. It makes me happy. I feel time is going by so fast and we are already halfway through the time for Moroni to be coming home. I love being around all my family again and being able to see their faces and sit and chat with them. I am going into my 31st week of pregnancy and I feel before I know it our little girl will be here.
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. I know we did and I'm very grateful for my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment