Thursday, April 3, 2014

The simple things

Teyven is sleeping in a big bed now. He does well in it and I love being able to lay next to him. His Perez Grandparents gave him that awesome Incredibles blanket.
 Teyven really can't get enough of his swinging in. I really think he would stay in there for hours if I'd let him. 


Teyven and Kambrie swinging together. These two crack me up. They think each other are hilarious. 


Teyven and Kambrie watching the cows get feed. The baby cows were interested in the kids just as much as they were in them. Then of course we threw rocks and sticks into the water. 




     
I really am so happy to be back by family. They are helping with this month apart from Moroni to go by fast and painless. But we still do miss him a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment